DGET B.Ed. College library has rich collection of books related to education and other allied subjects, reference books, encyclopaedia, dictionaries and online and printed national and international journals. The library has a seating capacity of 200 students.
|NO. OF BOOKS IN THE LIBRARY
|NO. OF JOURNALS/PERIODICALS
|NO. OF ENCYCLOPEDIA AVAILABLE IN
|TOTAL SEATING CAPACITY IN THE
OBJECTIVES OF LIBRARY COMMITTEE
- To guide the Librarian in framing general library policies and guidelines for smooth functioning of the library.
- To formulate policies and procedures for efficient use of Library resources.
- To work towards modernization and improvement of Library and documentation Services.
- To prepare budget and proposals for the development of the library.
- To recommend to the authorities the fees and other charges for the use of the library.
- To submit the annual report on the functioning of the library.
- To update the library collection.
- To review Library readership.
- To seek feedback on Library functions from readers.
- To take measures to increase the membership of the Library beyond the boundaries of the College.