Dnyan Ganga Education Trust’s, College of Education (B.Ed.) was established in year 2008 under Dnyan Ganga Education Trust. DGET College of Education is affiliated to University of Mumbai, approved by National Council of Teacher Education and recognized by Government of Maharashtra. At present college runs B.Ed. Course (English medium, Co-Education) with 2 basic units and intake capacity of 100 Students.
College has competent, experienced qualified faculty. Infrastructure wise college has well ventilated and spacious classrooms, auditorium for academic and cultural activities, well- furnished library, curriculum-cum-pedagogy lab, art & craft room, computer Lab, separate Boys, Girls Common room, cafeteria, gymkhana, Yoga room and playground. College is located near lush green, serene and hilly terrain which creates conducive environment for learning.
Every time college tries its best to create teachers who shall fulfill demands of 21st century society both at local and global level.
- To be a national leader in transforming lives through an innovative, rigorous and compassionate approach to education.
- To be known nationally as an institution that ‘ makes a difference
- To strive continuously to innovate – finding new and more effective ways to educate and serve students.
- DGET College inspires, prepares and empowers student to succeed in changing world.
- To inspire students to learn and to develop intellectually, physically and emotionally i.e.
- To inspire students to continue learning throughout life.
- To prepare and empower students to be successful by helping them develop the
knowledge, skill and abilities needed to adapt and thrive in our increasingly diverse and
ever changing global world.