Dnyan Ganga Education Trust (DGET) was established in the year 1987 with an aim to disseminate quality, productive, skill and value education from KG to PG. First fruit of trust is Dnyan Ganga Education Trust’s School and Junior College established in the year 1989 and 1996 respectively in Kandivali, Mumbai. Gradually trust expanded its tentacles in Thane in form of Dnyan Ganga Education Trust Campus, Thane. DGET campus in Thane started with D G International School in 2004. Trusts advanced by establishing Dnyan Ganga Junior and Degree College in year 2004 and 2007 respectively. DGET didn’t rest here rather progressed to bear a new fruit named Dnyan Ganga Education Trust’s, College of Education (B.Ed.) in year 2008.
DGET is determined to run the institutions which are professional with modern advancements in academics and technology to render students as global citizens with Indian values. DGET emphasizes on knowledge and wisdom augmented with social, ethical and moral values, in all to liberate society from evil forces and establish firm footings of SOVEREIGN SOCIALIST SECULAR DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC of India with justice, liberty, equality and fraternity.
Dnyan Ganga Education Trust’s, College of Education (B.Ed.) was established in year 2008 under Dnyan Ganga Education Trust. DGET College of Education is affiliated to University of Mumbai, approved by National Council of Teacher Education and recognized by Government of Maharashtra. At present college runs B.Ed. Course (English medium, Co-Education) with 2 basic units and intake capacity of 100 Students.
College has competent, experienced qualified faculty. Infrastructure wise college has well ventilated and spacious classrooms, auditorium for academic and cultural activities, well- furnished library, curriculum-cum-pedagogy lab, art & craft room, computer Lab, separate Boys, Girls Common room, cafeteria, gymkhana, Yoga room and playground. College is located near lush green, serene and hilly terrain which creates conducive environment for learning.
Every time college tries its best to create teachers who shall fulfill demands of 21st century society both at local and global level.
- To be a national leader in transforming lives through an innovative, rigorous and compassionate approach to education.
- To be known nationally as an institution that ‘ makes a difference
- To strive continuously to innovate – finding new and more effective ways to educate and serve students.
- DGET College inspires, prepares and empowers student to succeed in changing world.
- To inspire students to learn and to develop intellectually, physically and emotionally i.e.
- To inspire students to continue learning throughout life.
- To prepare and empower students to be successful by helping them develop the
knowledge, skill and abilities needed to adapt and thrive in our increasingly diverse and
ever changing global world.
- Spread of education, relief to poor, medical relief and welfare of the society.